In case you are searching about the PCNOK and want to know as much as you can about it, you have reached the right place.
There are a number of corporations that exist in the world of healthcare. And each of these corporations and associations has different motives and methods of reaching their goal. For example, one of these healthcare associations is PCNOK.
Keep reading this article till the end to learn more about PCNOK…
What Is PCNOK?
We all know how important technology is in the world that we are living in today. And that is why we have PCNOK.
Patient Care Network of Oklahoma, or as it is best known as PCNOK, is an organization that is made up of nineteen Community Health Care Centers in Oklahoma. Founded in the year 2014. And they had only one goal. It was to make the healthcare of the Oklahomans more advanced than they were.
According to the website of the PCNOK organization, it is an alignment of the Community Behavioral Health Organizations as well as the Community Health Centers. They serve the seventy-seven counties of the state of Oklahoma. They work towards making sure that they are able to make the lives of the Oklahomans better.
There is only one mission of PCNOK. And, as per their website, that is to “advance the triple aim of health care reform toward better care, healthier people, and smarter spending.”
This organization plays a very important role in the digital healthcare of the Oklahomans. They provide support to the chronically diseased patients and also provide rehabilitation services in all the ways possible. They also promote several healthy practices and give Oklahomans health advice.
Here are the aims of the PCNOK that you need to know:
- Smarter spending for health care.
- Healthier lifestyle.
- Improvement of overall health.
- Easy access to healthcare facilities.
How Does PCNOK Work?
The PCNOK conducts several surveys that make it easier for the members of the organization to learn about the health of the people of the state. These surveys bring them the data that they need to improve the digital healthcare of Oklahomans.
PCNOK promotes good health through mutual contracting interests. When it comes to digital health, this organization represents the assistance that one needs to support people who get ill frequently. This can be as a result of chronic diseases or even old age.
In all ways, PCNOK becomes an all-in-one solution for all those who are looking for readily available healthcare. This Patient Care Network is an integrated network of health experts coming together to work for the betterment of the people. As a result, they are reforming the entire way in which healthcare should be functioning.
PCNOK follows a number of parameters that are related to ensuring good health. This is a technology-based solution that links patients to health professionals.
PCNOK Member Organizations: Who Are The Members?
As I have already mentioned, this organization is more like an alliance of several healthcare centers. This might make you wonder about the names of the organizations that are part of the PCNOK.
Here is a list of some of the member organizations of PCNOK:
- Arkansas Verdigris Valley Health Centers, Inc.
- Caring Hands Healthcare Centers, Inc
- Central Oklahoma Family Medical Center
- Community Health Center of Northeast Oklahoma, Inc.
- Community Health Centers of Oklahoma
- Community Health Connection, Inc.
- Center for Therapeutic Interventions (CTI)
- East Central Oklahoma Family Health Center, Inc.
- Kiamichi Family Medical Center
- Great Salt Plains Health Center
- Good Shepherd Community Clinic
- Family Health Center of Southern Oklahoma
- Morton Comprehensive Health Services, Inc.
- Northeastern Oklahoma Community Health Centers
- Panhandle Counseling and Health Center
- Stigler Health and Wellness Center, Inc
- South Central Medical and Resource Center
- Shortgrass Community Health Center
- Pushmataha Family Medical Center, Inc
- Variety Care
PCNOK Leaders: Who Is In The Leadership Team?
Now, this entire organization is run by a few leaders; that is something that you should keep in mind. So who are the leaders?
Here are the people who are making PCNOK work as it does:
- Brian Carter, Executive Director at PCNOK.
- Teresa Huggins, Board Chair, The Health and Wellness Center, Inc.
- Isabella Lawson, Treasurer, Community Health Centers, Inc.
- Lou Carmichael, Secretary, Variety Care.
- Scott Rosenthal, Member, Northeastern Oklahoma Community Centers.
- Jim McCarthy, Member, Community Health Connection.
- Tina Davis, Member, Family Health Center of Southern Oklahoma, Inc.
- Brenda Ware, Member, Central Oklahoma Family Medical Center.
- M. Susan Savage, Member, Morton Comprehensive Health Services.
- Andrew Lasser, Consumer Member ACO, Community Health Centers, Inc.
Features Of PCNOK
In case you were thinking about all the features of this network of healthcare, here is a quick list of all of them. Here are some of the features of PCNOK that you should know about:
- Constant Monitoring.
- Remote Monitoring.
- Proactive Attention.
- Immediate Operation Center.
- Health Coaches.
- Care Teams.
Now that you have learned most of the things about PCNOK, it is time that you learn about the benefits of this massive alliance. Well, there are a number of benefits that patients, workers, healthcare professionals, as well as family members get.
Take a look at them:
- The organization makes sure that the patients receive the best healthcare from their houses.
- The organization helps bridge the gap between patients and healthcare professionals and experts by linking them through technology-based services.
- PCNOK helps healthcare professionals by making monitoring their patients easier for them
- Medical professionals can serve patients through remote assistance.
- The family members of the patients are relieved as the organization takes care of their health of the patients.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Now that you have read the entire blog, take a look at some of these questions that people frequently ask about PCNOK.
➥ As the name suggests, the headquarters of the organization is located in Oklahoma. The exact address is 3000 N Grand Blvd, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73107, United States.
➥ In order to contact PCNOK, you can call them on their number (405) 605-4836. You can also head over to their website to leave a message for them.
➥ The executive director of the Patient Care Network of Oklahoma, or PCNOK, is Brian Carter. He is in the administration department of the organization.
Wrapping It Up!
PCNOK is one of the largest associations and organizations that are related to digital healthcare. They work towards making sure that they are able to provide the best healthcare facilities and are able to connect with the patients digitally. In addition, they are working towards advancing their healthcare facilities to promote and provide Oklahomans with the best possible solutions related to health.
In case you were searching for information related to PCNOK, I really hope that this blog has been able to provide you with all the necessary information that you were looking for. Let me know what else you would want to know about PCNOK or any other things. Comment below in the box at the bottom of the page if you have any other queries.